- She's a professional walker. yep, a few weeks ago she finally got the hang of it and actually started to like it. We siezed the opportunity and got her a brand new pair of stride rite shoes and she is now an official walker. I'll post a walking video below but she looks like a rookie in that one, she's really much better at it now :)
- She's a busy momm of two these days - yep, she is constantly caring for her two baby dolls...and by caring i mean feeding, burping, and napping both babies...in constant rotation. Grandma bought us a new 'doll' size high chair that she loves to sit the babies in (and we had a little misunderstanding about whether or not SHE could fit in it herself). I really wish i had some video of her feeding her babies in the highchair b/c it is so freakin' cute. I'll try to catch it in the next couple of weeks.
- She LOVES spaghetti squash - the video of that was too cute not to post (ha)
That's all i have for now, but i promise more soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment